ATTENTION: This is a one-time only POP-UP STRAWBERRY SALE! First come, first serve. See the details below…
Craving that real-deal strawberry taste? Making jam or syrup? Or maybe you just want to freeze a bunch for this winter? We got the call this afternoon (Friday, 6/17) that strawberries would be available today only, so we snapped up a few flats to share with you. These beautiful, organically-grown Seascape Strawberries are from Valley Flora Farm in Langlois.
Here’s the deal: the crew at Valley Flora picked all the beds today in anticipation of the rain coming tomorrow, but by next week, the u-pick crowd will probably be cleaning those beds out – which means we may not see strawberries again until August, when the u-pickers have gotten their fill. If you want to make sure you get some to process, now’s the time!
Here’s how it will work:
- place your order tonight (Friday, 6/17) or tomorrow (Saturday, 6/18)
- choose a half-flat or a full flat
- in the notes, specify when you’ll pick up
- Sunday, 6/19 or Monday, 6/20, 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- pick up will be at OtterBee’s (18821 Montbretia Lane – 6 miles north of Brookings on highway 101, off House Rock Rd.)
- note: because this is a last-minute, special deal, we won’t be able to deliver to you like normal – if you order strawberries, please be prepared to pick them up by Monday afternoon!